Bolivar Coronas Junior POS FEB 06

I just finished smoking a Bolivar Coronas Junior, POS FEB 06, that I got from one of Rob's sales. I have been a bit of a skeptic about whether the 06s are really ready to smoke based on several other 06s that I thought had a bit of youthful harshness. This cigar is fabulous. It has the classic Bolivar taste and is as smooth as silk to boot. It has the medium strength and full flavor of an aged Boli PC but has a honey sweet taste and smoothness that I have never noticed in a Bolivar.

I'll post a lengthier review at a later date after I have smoked a few more but I can highly recommend this cigar, it is a real treat and one that I will want to stockpile.

» I just finished smoking a Bolivar Coronas Junior, POS FEB 06, that I got

» from one of Rob's sales. I have been a bit of a skeptic about whether the

» 06s are really ready to smoke based on several other 06s that I thought had

» a bit of youthful harshness. This cigar is fabulous. It has the classic

» Bolivar taste and is as smooth as silk to boot. It has the medium

» strength and full flavor of an aged Boli PC but has a honey sweet taste

» and smoothness that I have never noticed in a Bolivar.

»

» I'll post a lengthier review at a later date after I have smoked a few

» more but I can highly recommend this cigar, it is a real treat and one

» that I will want to stockpile.

Great to hear PT. The ratings on the 06's have in the main ranged from "real potential to superb". There has been a distinct absence of "lacking anything".

Even the 06 offerings I have disliked (including the LE's) have some real power and grunt for the long term. The most disappointing cigar I have had from 06 was a Punch Punch cab and a Monte 2 (March 06). However, Feb Monte 2 was one of the best cigars of the year....go figure.

Thanks for the review. I love absolutely love these fresh, my boxes usually never last over a month. No matter what I'm smoking these always seem to provide that sense of satisfaction every time. This reminds me I'm getting low and it's time to get some more. Now here is a smoke that NEEDS to come in a cab of 50.