A cigarphile mate inquired if I knew of a source for these... Do you stock them El P?

Perhaps Ken could do his own review...

The fragrance of a Lars Teten cigar has been compared to the scent of a tire fire in the basement of a whorehouse. While most well known cigar makers have only been rolling smokes for a century or two, Lars has nearly a decade of experience creating his incomparable cigars. No other cigar has the distinct combination of sloppy rolling, smelly perfumes, outrageous prices and pure hyperbole that makes smoking a Lars a unique experience.

The Hittman Chronicle has developed a secret recipe that will let you make a whole box of Faux Lars for less than you'd pay for one of his sticks. You'll find everything you need at the drugstore. Start with a box of El Productos. (50/$12). Then find some perfume that smells like your grandmother in August. If it costs more than $5/quart keep shopping. Finally, pick up a small package of urinal cakes.

Dip the cigars in the cologne once a day for three weeks. That will get you most, but not all of that famous Lars flavor. The real secret (I shouldn't be giving this valuable information away for free) is as follows:

Crack open the credo in your humidor. Remove and discard all the green stuff in it. Crush a urinal cake and mash it in to the credo. Now fill the humidor with your Lars Productos. Let them age for at least two weeks before smoking one. NOW you have the authentic flavor of a Lars, at a fraction of the price!

:lol2:

Ken...you would review a urinal cake as :

" light but intoxicating aroma bringing back memories of my first date at the tender age of 31. Hard to light but as it was free I persisted. Interesting...hints of apple but overladen with Forest Pine. I am mesmerised...this cigar is so familiar yet I can't quite place it. Definately a figurado as it is round...a new release from Cuaba? Not sure of the fluorescent colour so deduct a point. 89 "