1 of my cabinets

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To resize the pics, go to Microsoft Paint, load the picture up, and then click on image at the top and then click on Stretch/Skew and put in a percentage that is lower then 100% to make the picture smaller.

That's what I always do and it works good for me :-)

» I own the same cabinet, but I am not going to take any pictures until I get

» more stock in there.

Benn switching back and forth between Cabinets. The other is in my mothers basement.(Ageing cigars). I keep it there and check on it atleast once a week. This way I am not tempted to smoke'm.

Also, Ma likes it for it gives me a reason to go over to her house. LOL

» Nice!

»

» It looks hungry though...

Feeding time was supposed to be today. So says Fed ex tracking, still time though. I still have the boxes to break into and start smokeing, and since the tv is out due to storms...well, no time like the present.

Bloody Impressive!

If you a haven't got access to simple imaging software then save the pics to Desktop. Right click on the image and click "Send To Mail Recipient".

It will now ask you if you would like the image reduced....click yes and e-mail it to yourself.

When it comes in, Save as Desktop replacing the original larger image.

Now upload ;-)

» Nice!

»

» However, I don't think I'll be posting pictures of my half-a-tray any time

» soon :lookaround:

Cigars are meant to be shared. Maybe that is why friends love comeing over here.

And waiting for the go ahead from the wife to place orders again. Should be very soon for she has been looking at "stuff" to buy. Once all clear, I will half to hit cigar czar hard.

:-D

THANKS............If I have a bad day I can flick between the photo of "lisa" at the dinner party and your terrific cabinet selections and the world suddenly seems right again. Good on yer mate :clap:

• 1 month later...