Consistently strongest Habanos cigar of all.

» Let me know your pick. Mine would have to be the Cohiba Siglo

» 1.....powerhouse little bugger just pipping out the Trinidad Reyes.

Rob,

Its not a Habaons, but cant go past those amazing creatures that you had on the bottom shelf, black dogs i think they were called. They were fun, why I bought two of them Ill never know, think I will give it some time, before trying it again, It felt like I was trying to get air through concrete smoking that one.

Learning experience.

Ross...

Mine would have to be a Sancho Panza Sancho the extra length (91/4") is what did the deed I think being that I normally smoke a robusto size cigar. I needed a pensioner lay down and nap after this beauty:-D . Strong nicotine kick in the last third but never harsh.

really interested re the sancho's. i found them surprisingly mild and i think that we do (at least, i know i do) sometimes get misled by the size, assuming it to be the power. that said, i will also confess to being influenced by all manner of circumstances, making this a really difficult question to answer.

• 3 years later...

» Jeez..........the Pope and me (he's Austrian you know), we start the day

» with a VR Famosos or two.

» Nice mild smoke.

»

» image78.gif

I'm with you mate, the VR is a mild/medium smoke with a bit of something to keep you interested.

The HDM LE piramides 2003 on the other hand, left both Habanablue & I feeling a bit lightheaded & shaken, not a smoke to be taken lightly.