» world FOH dinner tour maybe in 2007 :-P

Hmmmm.... forgot Beijing mate ;-) !

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou for a great night!!!!!!

Well done Lisa on another superb FOH shindig.

We got together at Lisa's restaurant for the annual State of Origin decider (best out of three....think Superbowl...FA Cup). The good guys (Queensland), were thrashed.

Well it didn't really affect the mood of the party although Lisa was drunk dry of Rum (we assume mostly by Matty). The food was sensational, the atmosphere hilarious as usual and with enough morning after stories to last a lifetime.

I wish I could run one of these in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Tokyo, New York, Las Vegas, Tampa, Durban and London. It gives me an idea for a world FOH dinner tour maybe in 2007 :-P

Has their ever been a better dressed man? May I intoduce you to FOH member....PJ....resplendent in white linen Safari Suit with brown T shirt emblazoned with the phrase "Take me to the Strippers". Class act all the way. On the left is man mountain and FOH dirt bike rider Phil Ball. On the right Lisa's sister Amanda.

image112.jpg

The Lovely Lisa and I in a too rare shot.

image113.jpg

image114.jpg

image115.jpg

image116.jpg

image117.jpg

image118.jpg

And now to my favourite photo of the night. It might be grainy and slightly blurry....but so were we all ;-) PJ of the desert on the left and his brother Matt on the right. Matty had just previous to this photo decided to inspect... at speed... a suspect crack in one of Lisa's restaurant floor tiles.

Here we have PJ either calling a cab or his mum for help. He is doing a mighty job of holding Matty up with his spare arm.

I'm with you Matty.....you had it all under control. :-D

image119.jpg

» » The Lovely Lisa and I in a too rare shot.

» »

» » image113.jpg

»

»

» Lisa.....WOW!

»

» Rob....be very careful with that Cohiba man, your going to burn her

» beautiful stomach.

i reckon if either lisa or your wife sees this then it is back to daydream island. they'll probably go with each other.