Sancho Panza Non Plus Review

skid11

I like the photos with the review. Thanks.

As for the Non Plus, I have smoked about half a box from 1998. While they are very, very good, I couldn't score them as high as you did this one. Of course individual tastes vary widely, but there are a number of other Marevas that I personally prefer. The Non Plus to me make a nice, sort of salty, change or pace.

Hababohal............. Hope you enjoy it mate. It was interesting that Joe and Van both mentioned a salty hint, to be honest I did'nt pick up on this but I find that if someone mentions a certain flavour, more than not you pick up on it.

I have read a few articles were Tobacco grown close to the ocean can have a salty taste ?? I wonder if it's from a windswept effect on the actual leaves or the soils become more impregnated with salts ? Interesting thought.:-)

Very cool review with the pics. I have a couple of these loose that I have yet to try, maybe tonight is the night after this review.

• 2 years later...

Only had these in the humidor a few weeks and could'nt resist giving one a try.

Great appearance although a little loose leaf towards the foot. Nice unlit aroma and well constructed cap.

image935.jpg

Nice Petit corona size

image936.jpg

Well constructed

image937.jpg

Nice cap

image938.jpg

First third great aroma great burn and volumes of smoke very tasty

image939.jpg

Burnt true from start to finish

image940.jpg

Flavours developed into second third

image941.jpg

Masses of leaf still burning in the centre.

This was a great surprise as I did'nt expect too much from this cigar. It's the first time I have tried one (and not the last !) This had great flavour and although maybe a tad mild for some it hit the spot for me. The burn and aroma exceptional. 92/100:-P :-P