Boston cigar lounges/places

Yelp has proven useless. Two BOS trips back to back next week, staying near seaport. Any recommendations? 

I think there's a restaurant near Beacon Hill that has a smoking thing going on? A Middle Eastern type of cuisine.

7 hours ago, noreaster said:

Stanza is near seaport area on Hanover st...great place. 

Yes. This is likely the closest option. Also plenty of Italian food nearby.

1 hour ago, BrightonCorgi said:

I think there's a restaurant near Beacon Hill that has a smoking thing going on? A Middle Eastern type of cuisine.

I think this place is in Charlestown, not Beacon Hill. A bit farther from Seaport than the North End, but also a good choice.

Stanza is a hoot, especially if you are going alone. Lot of energy and vibe. The best is if you can expense you visit. 

4 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

Stanza is a hoot, especially if you are going alone. Lot of energy and vibe. The best is if you can expense you visit. 

Second Stanza, always nice when it's a lounge + bar. Also for the Italian food in walking distance. Love North end in general.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TacoSauce said:

I think this place is in Charlestown, not Beacon Hill. A bit farther from Seaport than the North End, but also a good choice.

If this place is actually in business and as described it would be fun for FOH meet up there!