Compulsory exercise introduced to Czars

Di and Lisa will be thrilled with this new work initiative to be implemented immediately.  The only amendment will be the concept of lunch "hour". 

10 minutes vigorous exercise is all that is required. ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lima in the first half of the 20th century was a city of lunch pails, factory whistles, hard work, hard workers, and, of course, lunch-hour folk dancing.

“Noon hour at Lima’s factories and industrial plants is beginning to be something more than a time to eat as far as the girl employees are concerned,” the Lima News reported in September 1925. “Bosses and foremen were surprised to find their sedate and dignified help frolicking in a most unusual manner.”

The “frolicking,” the News explained, was folk dancing the women learned at the Lima YWCA “as a means of entertainment and exercise for factory girls who get little or no exercise in their work as cigar workers …”

https://www.limaohio.com/top-stories/2024/03/26/reminisce-women-were-the-main-workers-in-limas-cigar-industry/?__cf_chl_tk=qp.UwejN5v31UHnnE_ORy9wKdaoSBYP5XNJ3Xv9omNw-1711568367-0.0.1.1-1791

image.png

1 hour ago, WarriorPrincess said:

Who has a lunch "hour" certainly not me :no:

I think how ever long Rob takes for Lunch you need equal :P I heard he is quite fond of his long lunches. 

4 hours ago, benfica_77 said:

I think how ever long Rob takes for Lunch you need equal :P I heard he is quite fond of his long lunches. 

We all work differently. I never stop. 

:lookaround: