Official Charleston Invitation April 29th.

The Irishman in me just laughing at the ticket price vs an open bar. Reckon I could recoup the cost of flights in free booze alone. Shame to miss out. Enjoy the evening. 

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2024 at 8:29 AM, Glass Half Full said:

Very excited for this -- and thankful to Rob & Diana, Rob and Hamlet for making the trip up to our little city!  

Yes, Rob and Scott have created a fun, delicious and wonderfully priced event.  (It helps that Scott has his own brewery :) ).  

The Edmunds Oast team has done wonders with these events over the years.  Attached are a few pics from past events, just as a taste.  

...But this one on April 29th will be a first!  Welcoming the new FoH / Bond Roberts line after its official introduction just days before. Both Scott and EO Chef Bob Cook are big Nudie and MoFoH fans too.    

This will be great!  Bought a ticket today :)  Hoping to meet many of y'all in person if you can come and join the fun! -Cliff

Hey I spy myself in this photo!! This was a great event and this luxe event will be the weekend before this one! Edmunds oast does great events