What will it take for Cuba to produce enough cigars to consistently meet the demand.

2 minutes ago, CigarCulture09 said:

I guess I’m just to optimistic about these problems regarding shortages/production getting fixed in Cuba.

I think the best we can hope for is that some of the more affordable CC options like PLMC, PLG, RG CdL and Party Shorts become more available. 

10 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I think the best we can hope for is that some of the more affordable CC options like PLMC, PLG, RG CdL and Party Shorts become more available. 

Cohiba, Ramon Allones, Partagas, Trinidad, Monte, HDM, H.Upmann and Punch are the brands I buy the most. I just keep on buying and keep aging. 

Why should anyone be surprised that any anti-capitalist, rights-denying government has a failing economy? Deny the fruits of private ownership and you get…Cuba.

Truthfully, somebody that cares about production. The old guard farmers are dying off and the young generation want to drive around in a junk car with an apple sticker on the window whist looking like they were in an American rap video.

8 hours ago, WestCoastSmokin said:

It would take the Cuban government to invest the same money they make from Cuban cigars back into their farms and soil. But will they do that? Hell no. 

I think if they said the proceeds of the Festival auctions would go back to tobacco instead of the "health care system" they might generate even more money.