Hello from Bay Area, California

Hello Everyone! I got into cigars thanks to father in law, who gave me my first Cuban cigar a few years ago now, and it’s been downhill ever since. Rabbit holed to learn anything I could about Cuban cigars, and have had the fortune of getting to try quite a few by now (and many more to go of course)!

Even in this smoking unfriendly bubble of the Bay Area in California, I have met some fun folks and fun places to hang out and enjoy a nice cigar. Open to any meet ups or anything else that may be happening as we seem to be a smaller community in this area, especially around Cuban cigars but that may just be a general USA issue.

Generally favor the lighter to medium Cuban cigars, staples in the humidor are H Upmann HCs, Romeo y Julieta No 2s, Montecristo No 2s and 4s, Partagas Series D No 4s, and Cohiba Siglo IIs (and probably forgetting a bunch of goodies still in the humidor), with the corona/mareva being the favorite size for now. And I never turn down a Punch!

Had heard of FOH around other forums and finally made my way here! Hope to learn a lot more and be part of the community!