Hello from SW Florida!

dawgie

I have only been smoking cigars for around a year and a half. It sounded like a fun distraction for when I quit drinking. However, I had no idea about the whole “culture” and brotherhood this hobby entails!

I love to learn new things, so cigar smoking is right up my alley. I read everything I can get my eyes on, and I have smoked everything I can get my hands on, from Factory Smokes to Opus X’s. These days, I have graduated away from the cheapo cigars though.

I really don’t have a favorite cigar, but I’ve moved up to the medium to med-full sticks, and have been dabbling into the full territory. I really like anything that is outside of the typical mainstream choices, locally made cigars, boutiques, and anything that is unusual or new. I also enjoy your favorite sticks because most of those are new to me. Cubans are new to me too, and I’ve only had a few, but have really enjoyed them!

Living just a stones throw from Tampa, I have access to a multitude of local hand-rolled cigars. Some of those are always in my rotation.

Thanks for having me, and I hope at some point I can contribute something pertinent and useful!