Sami Odi....The Most Sought After Aussie Wine in the World?

vinnyvega

Damn, this stuff is hard to get in the states. I've only had his "little wines" a handful of times and deeply regret not signing up on Frasier's list sooner.  Now the list is 20k deep and I'll surely never make this list.

So are you guys pounding this stuff down under or is it equally as hard to get in Australia?  

9 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

it is good stuff but there are quite a few wines as good and as hard to get. 

There sure is! I represent Leeuwin in Massachusetts and the Art Series chard is as good as top quality Burgundy. I got lucky and scored a bunch of Claredon Hills for $10 a pop from the 2011 vintage. Grenache and Syrah. We open it for friends who are casual wine drinkers and they love it. A little too much for me personally. Reminds me of very good quality CdP.

I need me some Sami Odi!!!!

8 hours ago, vinnyvega said:

There sure is! I represent Leeuwin in Massachusetts and the Art Series chard is as good as top quality Burgundy. I got lucky and scored a bunch of Claredon Hills for $10 a pop from the 2011 vintage. Grenache and Syrah. We open it for friends who are casual wine drinkers and they love it. A little too much for me personally. Reminds me of very good quality CdP.

I need me some Sami Odi!!!!

absolutely. Leeuwin has long been one of our great chardies. Leeuwin and Giaconda. which is another very hard tp get.