Been a member for 3 years but silent reader ​ πŸ˜… ​

Zaim_Joey

Hello guys, Joey from Malaysia. like the title said I've been here for quite sometimes but reading all the good information/knowledge been pass around by the members. I'm very sorry that i don't introduce earlier when joining the forumΒ πŸ™. Been smoking cigars for 11years now and not that picky between Cuban and New World but since the new price hike plan to stash as many Cuban as possible before another crazy price hikeΒ πŸ˜….Β 

Appreciate all the wisdom from the community and thanks for having me hereΒ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ

Regards,

Joey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/27/2023 at 9:39 AM, Zaim_Joey said:

Hello guys, Joey from Malaysia. like the title said I've been here for quite sometimes but reading all the good information/knowledge been pass around by the members. I'm very sorry that i don't introduce earlier when joining the forumΒ πŸ™. Been smoking cigars for 11years now and not that picky between Cuban and New World but since the new price hike plan to stash as many Cuban as possible before another crazy price hikeΒ πŸ˜….Β 

Appreciate all the wisdom from the community and thanks for having me hereΒ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ

Regards,

Joey

Hello Joey

Β 

I will be visiting Kuala Lumpur next month for a work trip, would you care to share your recommended cigar shop and lounges?

The last time I visited KL was 2018, I visited the Federal Hotel and was pleased with their selection at fair prices.

Not sure if they are still in business in the post-covid era, but I trust that KLIA is still a reliable duty-free?

There used to be a basement bar beneath the Westin or Marriott in Bukit Bintang, not so sure.

Β 

Anyway, any help appreciated!

Cheers.