Just joined from Minnesota

Pokerjake88

I've been into cigars since college,  took a long break in my upper twenties and early 30s but got back into them a few years ago.  Joined the 12 person Christmas exchange that a buddy on here told me about. Looking forward to posting more on here! 

9 hours ago, Pokerjake88 said:

I've been into cigars since college,  took a long break in my upper twenties and early 30s but got back into them a few years ago.  Joined the 12 person Christmas exchange that a buddy on here told me about. Looking forward to posting more on here! 

1 post and you already have a profile pic??? Li'l joke, I had to ask one of the Mods to help me with it! Are you a glider pilot? A few of us Minnesota boys and girls kickin' around here. Welcome!!!

On 11/3/2022 at 9:32 PM, Chas.Alpha said:

1 post and you already have a profile pic??? Li'l joke, I had to ask one of the Mods to help me with it! Are you a glider pilot? A few of us Minnesota boys and girls kickin' around here. Welcome!!!

I took a few lessons this summer in Faribault but since I have a Cessna already, it didn't make financial sense to keep going. I did like it though but figured I'm not going to rent a glider for the cost of a fill up in the Cardinal.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2022 at 11:37 AM, Pokerjake88 said:

Joined the 12 person Christmas exchange that a buddy on here told me about. Looking forward to posting more on here! 

I didnt realize it until now. Awesome. Looking forward to the Xmas swap and smoke. Welcome.