Who is the current roller at Prieto and Robaina?

I was asked this yesterday and I didn't have an answer.  I know Miguel has moved on from Prieto and is doing his own gig. I have no idea who rolls Robaina farmies. 

Fill us in :ok:

38 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

I was asked this yesterday and I didn't have an answer.  I know Miguel has moved on from Prieto and is doing his own gig. I have no idea who rolls Robaina farmies. 

Fill us in :ok:

At Hector's farm, It was some kid when I was there in March. He had just turned 20. 

Alejandro, he rolled a good cigar, but had a bit of an issue with punctuality/effort and Hector was about to show him the door. I would be surprised if he was still there. I'm planning to stop by the farm for a quick lunch next week so I'll report back soon. 

I didnt stop by Robaina last time and I dont have it on the schedule for this trip either, but I'm sure I know some one who knows. I'll ask around. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, BoliDan said:

Does he roll skinnys or is he a true Hector apprentice and likes the 65 gauge?

He rolls what the Man wants, 56 Rg and up. Its a huge bummer, I still have some awesome Coronas and Dalias that Miguel rolled for me in 2017. The big stuff is good, but the narrower stuff is better. 

• Like 2