Bourbon hunt for thank you gift

Cayman17

A friend of mine who is big into bourbon helped me with some repairs that helped me sell my old house. I’d like to get him a bottle or two as a thank you gift but Pennsylvania is terrible. I know he’s been looking for a while for Weller full proof, Weller 12 and Stagg jr. I believe he also mentioned trying to find Elmer T Lee and EH Taylor anything but small batch. 

if anyone can source any of these bottles please let me know. Thanks! 

What part of PA? Since bourbon is one of my weaknesses, I love hunting. There are several stores in NJ that I like to frequent with decent selections and a place near Wilmington that can have some decent choices as well. If I can help out, let me know since it would give me an excuse to go shopping, you know, to help out a brother.

1 hour ago, Smatthews607 said:

What part of PA? Since bourbon is one of my weaknesses, I love hunting. There are several stores in NJ that I like to frequent with decent selections and a place near Wilmington that can have some decent choices as well. If I can help out, let me know since it would give me an excuse to go shopping, you know, to help out a brother.

Western PA (Washington County)