Forum loads logged out view when under heavy load

saltbox

I've noticed in the last week or two that the forum will sometimes load a logged out view of the forum even though I'm logged in. This mostly happens under times of heavy load around 24:24, though I've had this happen intermittently at other times as well.

I've tried clearing cookies but that didn't make any difference. Clicking the sign in link on the page just leads to an error page (presumably because I already have the authentication cookies).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 1:07 PM, saltbox said:

I've noticed in the last week or two that the forum will sometimes load a logged out view of the forum even though I'm logged in. This mostly happens under times of heavy load around 24:24, though I've had this happen intermittently at other times as well.

I've tried clearing cookies but that didn't make any difference. Clicking the sign in link on the page just leads to an error page (presumably because I already have the authentication cookies).

11 minutes ago, bayala said:

@MoeFOH this is happening intermittently to me as well

I had this happen to me not long after the last update, then we purged the cache and it seemed to resolve. I haven't encountered the issue since but I'll get onto it again now I have this info. Thanks. 

• Like 1