Email of the week: Your last  "wow, I wasn't expecting that" cigar. 

23 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Epicure no 1. I've had some epic ones half way though the box!

The one I smoked the other week wowed me. 5th of a sixer from our hosts, and the previous ones were only ok. This one however was Something else. Creamy, berry/bright acidity/sweetness, slightly woody all round delicious stick. It put Epi 1 on my shopping list for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shrimpchips said:

The one I smoked the other week wowed me. 5th of a sixer from our hosts, and the previous ones were only ok. This one however was Something else. Creamy, berry/bright acidity/sweetness, slightly woody all round delicious stick. It put Epi 1 on my shopping list for sure.

Ha! You got that berry flavor as well! I've gotten that a bunch of times. This box has darker wrappers so its been cocoa, that berry flavor and cream. Really lovely sticks! This from a UEB SEP 19 box. 

• Like 4

Didn’t see this until it was posted on the contest. My Wow has definitely been the HUHC and Monte PE. As with many, I started with already relatively small cigars - petit Coronas. So when those two popped up in an FOH sampler, I figured they would be no good, maybe just saved for a winter smoke. But size aside, they’re both really flavorful - leading me to buy a box of HUHC from FOH recently.