Hello from Philly!


Mr_Draned
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello, and thanks for having me!

James, @THEMISCHMAN seems to have lit the fire I didn’t know I had for CC’s.

He also let me know about this forum, and I’m hoping to be able to learn more about CC’s, meet some new people, chat with some of the guys I know from other forums, and overall I’m looking forward to this new branch of my hobby.

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome from Wyoming
This is an excellent place to learn anything you could ever want to know about the cigar hobby.
Also a very friendly community unlike a couple other forums i joined but quickly abandoned due to there treatment of people, especially new members.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk



  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/28/2021 at 8:09 PM, THEMISCHMAN said:

Glad you made it. Lots of info and good folks here.

You aren’t kidding! There is some awesome content here.

On 3/28/2021 at 8:44 PM, Smatthews607 said:

Welcome from your neighbor in Montco!

Where are you in Montco?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 3:16 PM, Smatthews607 said:

I am in Lansdale.

Nice!

In high school worked at a gas station in Lansdale from time to time when they were short staffed.

It’s no longer in business, but it was called Heston S. Swartley. Great job for a high school kid!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr_Draned said:

Nice!

In high school worked at a gas station in Lansdale from time to time when they were short staffed.

It’s no longer in business, but it was called Heston S. Swartley. Great job for a high school kid!

I remember Swartley's. Not sure that I ever stopped there, but drove past it, talked to people who did. That is definitely a throw-back place.  You grow up in north Montco?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2021 at 6:56 PM, Smatthews607 said:

I remember Swartley's. Not sure that I ever stopped there, but drove past it, talked to people who did. That is definitely a throw-back place.  You grow up in north Montco?

Yeah man, this was ‘94-‘96.

I grew up in Bucks County, a town called Perkasie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/24/2021 at 8:37 AM, Mr_Draned said:

I grew up in Bucks County, a town called Perkasie.

My grandparents and several aunts and uncles were from Souderton, so I know that corner of Bucks/Montco  a bit. Shot me a message if I can ever help with anything.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.