Sir Winston bad quality or suspect?

Cloud

First photo you see are two Sir Winnies.  The left one is suspect, got a box from an online vendor and the second one is a single from a LCDH.  Box code checks out.

Wrapper in the suspect has black spots everywhere almost as if the leaf was diseased or something and there is a puncture on what could be a beetle hole?

The photo with the loose triple cap also has some sort of green stain on the band, I have seen these on other boxes from the same vendor.  

The last photo the far left is from the same bad box and noticed the cap has black lines on the cap creases.

Cigar foot comparison, suspect is compactly rolled bs LCDH is more loosely rolled.

For those Sir Winnie smokers have you seen a quality this bad on such a prestige production cigar?  Or are these real suspect?

F43EFA31-868D-446A-9D10-5CD5EDB19329.jpeg

807D1452-6745-4EB1-ACF9-69A59C3E8B38.jpeg

4D5A2A86-ED2B-4035-AA79-153505B88947.jpeg

ABD389FC-AB56-4AD1-8DF5-EB21C8F52CBC.jpeg

993C6998-BDBC-4D4B-AB67-D7420F39CC92.jpeg

CBAE6809-26A4-4C7B-A60C-7F04E51811AE.jpeg

I have a box that are suspect.  Everything appears legit, from the box, labels, box code verified, black light test, packaging except some of the cigars that are suspect.  I am a novice, but I have received several boxes of other marcas recently and these by far are the worst quality.  There is barely any aroma. Some of the cigars the wrappers are starting to unravel and there is no pliability it tears like a very thin piece of paper.  

I compared the cigars in the box with a single I got from a LCDH and it is by far the best quality compared to the rest in the box.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...