Cohiba Siglo IV MUS SEP 13 (BGRW)

11 hours ago, smitte3 said:

Very nice.  I have my eyes out for Sig 3's & 4's... 

I have a box of 3's from 2017 that I've been babying.  I personally love the long corona format. Honey, nuts, a hint of spice.. Wonderful sticks if you find them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StogieSteve23 said:

I have a box of 3's from 2017 that I've been babying.  I personally love the long corona format. Honey, nuts, a hint of spice.. Wonderful sticks if you find them. 

Same here, love the long & skinny's too even though I haven't tried a Sig 3 yet as they seem to be a bit of a hard find based on how little I've seen them in the last year.  Have had a couple Sig 5's from a tubos 3-pack last year, but they were far from ready so letting the last one enjoy it's slumber for another year or two.  I have a box of Monte #1's on the way I'm really excited for & want to add a Fonseca #1 to the rotation too.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smitte3 said:

Same here, love the long & skinny's too even though I haven't tried a Sig 3 yet as they seem to be a bit of a hard find based on how little I've seen them in the last year.  Have had a couple Sig 5's from a tubos 3-pack last year, but they were far from ready so letting the last one enjoy it's slumber for another year or two.  I have a box of Monte #1's on the way I'm really excited for & want to add a Fonseca #1 to the rotation too.  

Those 1’s I haven’t tried.  Both are on my list.  I got lucky on my first trip to Havana in 2017 and found a box of them.  I agree one hundred percent on the slender vitolas ????????  

• Like 1