List of Cigar B&Ms That Allow BYOC in Korea

After I heard most of our members had difficulties to find the cigar B&Ms allowing bring your own cigars in Korea including me, I decided to make Google Map which has the cigar B&Ms that allow BYOC in my country. Those who are willing to participate in this great project, I'll gladly appreciate your help! ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/2/2020 at 10:05 PM, Connoisseur Kim said:

After I heard most of our members had difficulties to find the cigar B&Ms allowing bring your own cigars in Korea including me, I decided to make Google Map which has the cigar B&Ms that allow BYOC in my country. Those who are willing to participate in this great project, I'll gladly appreciate your help! ?

Great thanks for sharing. Been to a few of those. Burn has live jazz music. Super friendly owner

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Thank you!  I will make sure to visit next time I am in Korea.  Are there shops in Korea that sell Cubans at reasonable price or should I bring them from U.S.?  I assume customs don't care if you are bringing in for consumption like one box?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dkh said:

Thank you!  I will make sure to visit next time I am in Korea.  Are there shops in Korea that sell Cubans at reasonable price or should I bring them from U.S.?  I assume customs don't care if you are bringing in for consumption like one box?

The price of CCs in Korea is pricey as that of UK due to its tobacco tax policy and anti tobacco legistations. Also, the storage condition of Korean B&Ms aren't great at all since they keep CCs at 70%+ humidity. So, I highly recommend you to bring your own CCs (I also do the same whenever I visit local BYOC cigar lounges).

You can bring CCs to Korea without any issues as long as you don't exceed 50 CCs. I'm sure you'll enjoy these local BYOC cigar lounges too 🙂.

• Like 3