Partagas Maduro no.2 MSU AGO 19

nKostyan

The Maduro no.2. Friend bought a box in Havana and is divided into five people of the club.

The bands were dangling, and God himself had ordered one of them to be pulled over the leg so that it would not crack during acclimatization. The cigar was thrown into a non-Cuban humidor with 72% humidity. Within a month, the cigar had regained its shape and was approved by me for Smoking. The rush is due to the fact that it appeared on sale and it is necessary to decide to take the box or not.

Looks cool, semi-oily wrapper, smooth Maduro color without spots, gold on bands - expensive&rich.

4ba02dcf6374affaaa357b1a59b64c2c.jpg

Unlike Maduro no.1 immediately felt Cuban taste, well, it tastes more juicy. The taste/strength balance is good, both above average. In General, the high strenght of the Cuban Maduro is easier for me to bear. The cigar also has no sharpness or other unpleasant moments peculiar to young high strength Cubans. The taste is like a mix of dark chocolate and espresso.

50c53949ebaf8791c4474e6c57908504.jpg

Closer to 2/3 appears peppery sharpness. I often practice V-cut for pyramids, but here the pull was too tight, I cut off with a guillotine. There is a lot of smoke, it is dense, like a liquid - like sipping espresso.

d544ad8b29ae0610ddb777e930790868.jpg

3/3: the profile has not changed, but the strength has become full.

Conclusion: this is the best and most powerful cigar in the Partagas Maduro line. On the one hand, the taste has almost no evolution, on the other hand, the short format does not get bored, and strength and body makes it possible to smoke enough. 5/5 stars, it is necessary to take a box or maybe two

• Like 4

Great review nKostyan! I'm surprised that this CC performed well although it was stored in high humidity! What about other Partagas Maduro lineup?

I often experiment with high humidity, sometimes it gives a more dense rich taste. If it burns unevenly, drybox helps for one day.
I smoked a Maduro no.1, it is simpler and less bodied.
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, nKostyan said:

I often experiment with high humidity, sometimes it gives a more dense rich taste. If it burns unevenly, drybox helps for one day.
I smoked a Maduro no.1, it is simpler and less bodied.

Thanks! To me, high humidity feels too spongy to my taste. Cannot wait to see more Maduro reviews!

• Like 1