Havana LCDH Cigar Box Repackaging -

Ethernut

I've heard of this but never seen it for myself. I was in the Hotel Riviera LCDH by the Melia Cohiba as I was looking for a full box of Monte #2's. For some reason, Monte #2's were elusive all over Havana last week. They did show me this 15 box which seemed dirty (not new) had a break in the original seal and a new seal. Worn out price tag on the bottom. You can see both holograms as well but they look a little different. Something to look out for when buying a box. Price also seemed high for a 15 box at $241.25 CUP. 

Thought I'd share.

IMG_1895.jpeg

IMG_1897.jpeg

IMG_1896.jpeg

There is nothing fishy about it. This is just a slightly worn carton box. Both seals are equally soiled. Two seals is pretty common for boxes that have been inspected in QC or re-opened for whatever reason (at the factory/warehouse, not in retail!). Needs not even been repackaged (as the title is implying). Wooden boxes would normally be bearing a Revisado stamp. Could possibly be found on the flap lid, but likely they didn't care...

• Like 1

The price for those would be $144.75 CUC. You should have snatched them up!

I went to most every LCDH in Havana last month, also couldn’t find a box of #2’s. ;-(