H Upman Connie B/H2O/Haze [emoji378]UBM FEB 19 (CCRW)

I had a friend/co-worker go to Cuba in March and the B was on the top of my wish list so she got me a box with the cash I gave her. . Mine are dated UBM Jan 19 and I have tried 2 now and they definately need more time , I'm getting a bitterness about half way thru.

I've noticed the B seems to be scarce if looking for online purchase.

I had a friend/co-worker go to Cuba in March and the B was on the top of my wish list so she got me a box with the cash I gave her. . Mine are dated UBM Jan 19 and I have tried 2 now and they definately need more time , I'm getting a bitterness about half way thru.
I've noticed the B seems to be scarce if looking for online purchase.

I would agree. Peppery and slightly bitter on a few draws but did not last more than a random puff or two for me and came and went about midway through til end randomly. From being so smooth and flawless overall when they came it was noticeable for me as well.
Also agreed hard to find I got these on a 24:24 about a month ago.
I will be looking for some more it’s a little bigger ring gauge then I generally enjoy but this was nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, weirdneighbor said:

Green Moss by Hop Butcher?

Yes sir. Small batch deliveries every Thursday usually. They rotate what they make. Usually you see the beer every 6/8 months. Check em out if u like the haze and flavors galore. Binnys and some other specialized beer stores get em. Sell out fast....

2 minutes ago, weirdneighbor said:

Nice! Yeah, they're my favorite brewers. They can be a pain to get a hold of, especially the limited releases. I'm not a fan of that deliberate scarcity. 

Agreed I don’t like it the scarcity game either.  But they are growing and seem to have settled in Darion instead of renting space from other brewers. But also probably part of their business plan. Now that 3 Floyd’s is all over no one seems to care anymore about them. So I can see both sides. Honestly their stuff is so good it has ruined me from most all other crafts now. Crazy good stuff. 

• Like 1