Custom from Alex June 15 ‘19 (PBRW) *

After a long Friday in the blistering Summer heat, it was nice to sit down and take a load off. We ordered a couple of cortados to refuel from exhaustion and were immediately met with a puntilla for my better half and this marvel for myself.

FA72B005-2950-4CED-89B1-7824127FF4C8.thumb.jpeg.8cc07d3f856ca354b2efa0e2bb38f6b0.jpeg

The cold draw was perfect for both cigars. The construction and burn was incredible. The cigar toasted well and the smell was invigorating. Thick plumes of full bodied smoke produced throughout. You will note the ash corpses from the puntilla in the photo. They fell, not on their own, but from dropping the cigar on the ashtray... The same fate for my cigar shortly after this photo. Manazas...

There was just too much conversation and relaxation and I managed to let my last 3rd go out. I was sedated and thoroughly satisfied.

We truly appreciated the incredible hospitality of our hosts at Comodoro and thankful for the limited time we had with them. This cigar was amazing. I only regret having no room for these newly found beauties (my purchases had been Talisman, Eagle, Puntilla...) The hospitality was amazing. I rate both 10/10. 

• Like 4

Nice....Thanks for sharing,  I go back this August for half a month!!!! I will definitely bring back some more bundles of Alexs' CR's ??

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bugman78629 said:

Nice....Thanks for sharing,  I go back this August for half a month!!!! I will definitely bring back some more bundles of Alexs' CR's ??

August. Stay hydrated my friend!!! ?

The people at Comodoro are the best! ❤️ 

• Like 1