April 2019 boxes

My Twins were just born and I want to get a box with their birthday month and year. When do the first boxes from April start coming in? And any suggestions on a great box for them? Maybe a cabinet of 50? I currently have a box of JL2 for my oldest. 

Garren

• Like 2

Cigars after rolling should lie for some time in the warehouse, then the way of the distributor and dealer. I think at least 5-6 months. I'd buy everyone of your twins an SLB50. Also you can buy EL 2019

Noway

2 hours ago, nKostyan said:

Congrats guys, twins are great. A little more statistics and will be the Nobel prize: "English scientists have proved that Smoking cigars increases the chance of having twins» emoji38.png

No way

3 hours ago, nKostyan said:

Congrats guys, twins are great. A little more statistics and will be the Nobel prize: "English scientists have proved that Smoking cigars increases the chance of having twins» emoji38.png

I will say that following the birth of twins, there is definitely an increase in the desire to smoke cigars regularly (possibly due to the palpable sense of relief caused by the innate joy of having enough free time to sit and actually smoke a cigar) 

• Like 1

July would be the earliest we would see an April Box. 

Not everything is produced every month so don't necessarily hold out for that 50 cab of HDM DC....but they would be ideal. :thumbsup:

On 5/21/2019 at 4:51 PM, El Presidente said:

July would be the earliest we would see an April Box. 

Not everything is produced every month so don't necessarily hold out for that 50 cab of HDM DC....but they would be ideal. :thumbsup:

I’m gonna hope!!! If you see them don’t forget about me and my kids