Vegas Robaina Famosos BLM ABR12 (VVL)

Thanks for the review. Probably past it's prime? I have some from '16 that are just delish. I guess the question is, do I keep them any longer, maybe a year or two more, then enjoy all of them...

On 5/10/2019 at 10:33 PM, MigsG said:

Thanks for the review. Probably past it's prime? I have some from '16 that are just delish. I guess the question is, do I keep them any longer, maybe a year or two more, then enjoy all of them...

You may be correct. My box is from ‘16 also and were smoking very well with flavors I was expecting after a couple of years. This year the are still fantastic and I will assume those same flavors for another couple of years.  I don’t know how the flavor profile would change after 5-7 years or longer. I would think it most definitely would evolve into something different. No better or worse, just different. I will definitely try and let 5 of these last till 2023. And if I should get run over by a truck before then I will have my lady send them to you so you can leave a review. ??? Have a great weekend! 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jal154 said:

You may be correct. My box is from ‘16 also and were smoking very well with flavors I was expecting after a couple of years. This year the are still fantastic and I will assume those same flavors for another couple of years.  I don’t know how the flavor profile would change after 5-7 years or longer. I would think it most definitely would evolve into something different. No better or worse, just different. I will definitely try and let 5 of these last till 2023. And if I should get run over by a truck before then I will have my lady send them to you so you can leave a review. ??? Have a great weekend! 

I have a few sticks left from that box, has been so hard not to enjoy! Maybe I'll be able to hold off till 2020 on these remaining ones, haha.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather you live and enjoy to tell us how these go! Thanks, you too, nice weekend here in CA. Can't complain!

• Haha 1