Louisville KY

Heading there right now for a conference and wondering if any of the locals had any suggestions for a good place to smoke. Also, foolishly decided to not bring my own smokes. If anyone can PM me a spot that may carry non-nc cigars ?

Oh man, I feel your pain! How long you staying?

Riverside Cigar Shop and Lounge in Jeffersonville, IN right over the bridge beside the YUM Center. Haven't been in a few years but it was a nice place to smoke a cigar when I was there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quick trip, hope you find a good spot! 

Only places are across the river as @BolivarSmoker said. Nice place, terrible ventilation.  There are some patios at local bars but that’s about it.

You have Match in Jeffersonville and New Albany as well. The Jeffersonville spot is great and has a tremendous selection of very impressive non-Cigars with many that are considered Unicorns. In Louisville you have J.Shepherd on Bardstown road. Smaller shop, great sticks and owner. Smoke on patio and also Cox's Smoke shop located at 297 N. Hubbards Lane.  I'll shoot a pm and see if we can get together for a couple sticks.

Drink enough bourbon...you’ll find a place to smoke a cigar. I understand the papa johns at the off 2nd street econo lodge is tip top. Also, I recommend finding hunter s Thompson’s house and taking a swig of wild turkey in front of it. Get a reservation for the angels envy tour.

• Like 1

Hey! Welcome to my home and city state! You can visit Kremer's Smoke Shop on 1839 Brownsboro Road: J. Shepherd's on 1429 Bardstown Road: And if he's still there, Triple Crown cigar shop at 315 W. Woodlawn Ave. Have fun while you're here!  They got a great variety of NC's in their shops, and very comfortable lounge chairs for get-together smoking.

The Jeffersonville spot is great and has a tremendous selection of very impressive non-Cigars with many that are considered Unicorns.

Freudian slip with the Non-Cigars reference?
  • Haha 1