Trinidad Reyes - rmu ago15 (SSTWR)

Have had an amazing day so far.  Golfed with my brother this morning.  Got my new M3 driver and 3 wood just dialed in.  Unfortunately I went 0 for 4 for eagle on the par 4s I drove or got to the fringe and 1-4 for birdie.  Winter does the short game no favors lol 

But back to the cigar, the star of this post.  I love the pigtail cap.  It looks sharp and distinctive.  Wrapper is supple and velvety smooth.

I'll admit I've been underwhelmed by this box flavors wise.  I've had one each year since I got this back in 2016. This was the first time I thought this is a decent cigar.  Prior to this one I wondered why I sent the time to smoke them.

Burn was perfect and razor sharp.  Lasted 50 minutes.  Smoke was think and smooth.  Flavors were dominated by leather, nuts and a hint of caramel.  Didn't change much from start to finish.  I think this box is finally alive and ready to smoke.IMG_20190505_115400505_HDR.thumb.jpg.ae18ddddb915cbac242d37df5344f7da.jpg

32 minutes ago, dominattorney said:

That's how you golf buddy. None of that 2 iron gap wedge nonsense. Anyone can make par that way. It takes a man to make par with a driver and three putts. 

Bad chip and 2 putts hah.

I had been playing with Nike clubs until they left the club business.  M3 has a ton of Pop and is really forgiving face.  Definitely recommend.