Romeo y Julieta Churchill 2014 RyJRW

This gorgeous Churchill was gifted to me by a friend last year. I had smoked another one from the same box last year and it was just plugged with tobacco. 

Upon cutting, the draw was pretty awful so I attacked it with a perfect draw, and after some extensive work it opened up enough. 

1/3

White pepper, light milky cream, rose water. light body. Cherry and rose water make more of an appearance and the body is slowly creeping up. Still very mellow and not a flavor bomb yet. A little milk chocolate creeps in on the finish

2/3

Still light body due to the tight draw. Not much cherry, but a lot of what el pres calls rose water and light milk chocolate. While far from a flavor bomb it’s still a very enjoyable cigar with a unique flavor profile.

3/3

Not much changed from the second third. Light, enjoyable flavors, yet just not strong enough to make a great cigar. However, the burn was perfect throughout the entire cigar without needing a touch up!

There was 1 of 2 things going on here: either the cigar just wasnt that good, or the very slight cold I've had the past 9 days has really began to screw with my pallete. Due to the tight draw and other cigars I've smoked the past few days...I tend to think its a little bit of both. 

88/100

3D67F563-D749-4994-A463-82EB4AC57A07.jpeg

356C320C-3345-41E9-8EE2-EAD8B822CF1C.jpeg

• Like 2