Choice in size?......or choice in Marca?

On 4/9/2019 at 6:10 AM, 99call said:

do all cigars taste the same?.   I realise the organising of tobacco in Cuba, maybe ramshackle at best, but are you suggesting the idea of a Sancho Panza Belicoso having a certain defined flavour year on year.....is chance?

I am saying that blends indeed exist, but factory workers with quotas roll cigars with whatever is at their disposal at the moment. The difference in taste between many cigars is negligible if at all present and the greatest influence on flavour is the vitola. 

5 minutes ago, shlomo said:

I am saying that blends indeed exist, but factory workers with quotas roll cigars with whatever is at their disposal at the moment. The difference in taste between many cigars is negligible if at all present and the greatest influence on flavour is the vitola. 

I can see where your coming from i.e the difference between the romanticised notion of how a cigar smoker might like to imagine cigars are blended, and how indeed 'the sausage is made' as it were.  But to say the difference between the flavour of various cigars is negligible....i would politely agree to disagree, but thats just my opinion.