Anyone else unable to taste cigars in the morning?

Just wanted to update you guys and thank you all for the help. 

Smoked my first RyJ Churchill this morning ( from one of the recent PSP offerings)  and my tastebuds were back in full swing. Massive cherry vanilla flavors just like ive read about here. Was brilliant. 

I think i just needed to give myself a break, i didn't smoke anything for two days, gave my palate a rest. Moderation is probably the key for me. 

• Like 2

As I sit here with my morning coffee and enjoying a beautiful smoke, I would be saddened if it were any different an experience. My favorite smoke is generally in the morning, not to say the others are bad but the morning is like coming out of the desert and getting that first sip of water. I should add I can't smoke one every morning so that might have something to do with it

As I sit here with my morning coffee and enjoying a beautiful smoke, I would be saddened if it were any different an experience. My favorite smoke is generally in the morning, not to say the others are bad but the morning is like coming out of the desert and getting that first sip of water. I should add I can't smoke one every morning so that might have something to do with it

I rarely have the opportunity to smoke in the morning, but I do love a morning smoke. There’s nothing better than a nice cigar with a lightly sweetened cold brew coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk