Desktop Humidor Inquiry

I acquired a nice desktop humidor and am curious if anyone has any experience with it. It has a logo on the bottom “quality importers” but that’s all I have. Seems to have a nice seal “sure seal lid technology “ and will work out fine for storing everyday smokes.  Just getting ready to outfit it up and get seasoned for use. Thanks.  

8C35BD4E-D2CA-4CF8-88B9-8B1DE1381379.jpeg

F52F5A94-56AB-4E39-9D4E-28CE5D0744AC.jpeg

Unless I am wrong, that looks ot be a stock standard chinese made desktop humidor. 

Literally hundreds of thousands if not millions are made in 25/50/75/100/150/200 cigar configurations and exported around the world.

They are the backbone of the desktop humidor industry ....and 99 out of 100 times, there is nothing wrong with them.  Importers put on their own moniker :D

......of course I could be wrong and it is an heirloom piece that looks exactly like a chinese made humidor:rotfl:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Unless I am wrong, that looks ot be a stock standard chinese made desktop humidor. 

Literally hundreds of thousands if not millions are made in 25/50/75/100/150/200 cigar configurations and exported around the world.

They are the backbone of the desktop humidor industry ....and 99 out of 100 times, there is nothing wrong with them.  Importers put on their own moniker :D

......of course I could be wrong and it is an heirloom piece that looks exactly like a chinese made humidor:rotfl:

1 hour ago, Fuzz said:

Yep. Probably just another Chinese made humidor. About USD$60-$80 for a 100ct. You can see it on Ebay, Amazon, etc.

Based on the layout of humidor, I concur the same opinion that this humidor looks like Chinese made (there are quite large number of Chinese humidor in my country as well).

I have some from China and I think they are from Quality Importers.

Absolutely nothing to complain about them. They do their job and cost a fraction of the fancy ones.

There is a thread where someone stated that even the expensive humidors are not made from solid wood. Another point to China.

Thanks everyone, I figured without having a “brand” it wasn’t an expensive desktop but was curious about it’s sealing quality. It was given to me by a family member who never used it. I guess I’ll give it a shot, just looking for something small to keep everyday smokes in. Thanks again for your replies, I’m new to FOH and really enjoy reading these forums and the knowledge to be had.