Newbie from PA!

Greetings all,

It is a pleasure to meet everyone. I just wanted to shoot a short message and say thank you for accepting me. I used to smoke cigars a lot while I was in the middle east in the military. Unfortunately i stopped a few years back when i got out. 

I picked up a few boxes of cubans at LCDH when i was in st. Kitts on a cruise and BAM! I'm back. Just got my wineador up and running. Muahahahha anyways, i am very happy I found this place and look forward to getting to know everyone!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ipooponcompanytime said:

Greetings all,

It is a pleasure to meet everyone. I just wanted to shoot a short message and say thank you for accepting me. I used to smoke cigars a lot while I was in the middle east in the military. Unfortunately i stopped a few years back when i got out. 

I picked up a few boxes of cubans at LCDH when i was in st. Kitts on a cruise and BAM! I'm back. Just got my wineador up and running. Muahahahha anyways, i am very happy I found this place and look forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome aboard Señor poopsoncompanytime! Thank you for your service and welcome to your new tobacco home. Don't be shy about asking questions and have a great time!