Cohiba Robusto (2018) 12DCRC

Went to visit a good mate up in Buderim whilst back in Australia for the Christmas holidays.

As we hadn't caught in person for a year it was a brilliant time to pull out the CoRo and go full throttle at a few long overdue catch up drinks and yarns.

The beers had been flowing by the time we sparked up. 

The wrapper looks outstanding with a golden shine. Look out Frosty has emerged for his first trip to the Sunshine Coast in Queensland! 

image.png.7e7c8fb4f66e3915dfd8110280b0aa32.png

Tasting notes of creamy honey and light coffee. Paired it up with some El Dorado 15 year old rum. A personal favourite of mine. This enhanced and performed hand in hand with the cigar. Frosty managed to push myself and the best mate along to help ourselves several times over the course of the cigar. This was a fine occasion indeed, company, cigar and rum. 

The smoke was creamy and smooth, burn was great considering the humidity content of the hinterland of the Sunny Coast and the fact that it was pissing down with rain. Very enjoyable time all round.

image.png.ec31d1e9ca450ec102e7500145878170.png

• Like 3

13 hours ago, HopeUgood said:

Thanks for the review, did yo smoke the CoRo from the sampler ?

It was from a 1/4 box off 24:24 from this year. They were a HQ pick up. Can’t find where I wrote down the box code sorry. Definitely were from 2018 though.