Weekend Funnies....

With the new Mary Poppins release, I'm reminded of one of my favorite last year's movies, "The Guardians of the Galaxy 2" where Starlord (Peter Quill) tells Yondu Undonta he looks like Mary Poppins sailing on the power of his red arrow over his head. Yondu (from another world) asks, "Who's that? Is he cool?" And Peter says yeah! Yondu then yells out, "Hey y'all - I'm Mary Poppins!" And our net 'csperts put up this rendition of theirs...of Yondu "showing up" the real Mary Poppins.

Mary Poppins and Yondu Udonta.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cigcars said:

With the new Mary Poppins release, I'm reminded of one of my favorite last year's movies, "The Guardians of the Galaxy 2" where Starlord (Peter Quill) tells Yondu Undonta he looks like Mary Poppins sailing on the power of his red arrow over his head. Yondu (from another world) asks, "Who's that? Is he cool?" And Peter says yeah! Yondu then yells out, "Hey y'all - I'm Mary Poppins!" And our net 'csperts put up this rendition of theirs...of Yondu "showing up" the real Mary Poppins.

Mary Poppins and Yondu Udonta.jpg

i can remember only one thing from guardians 2 - that i never want to see it again. thoroughly enjoyed guardians 1, and watched it a number of times. for me, guardians 2 was the most pompous, disappointing, waste of time - the worst of all the marvel films by a fair way. the sense of fun in the first was replaced by a sense of how important are we! and it committed the worst sin of all for a film. it was simply boring. 

ps - love the mundine one above. 

• Like 1