Posting iPhone Pics

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue...

When I post photos in a thread from my phone, pics that have a portrait/vertical orientation get rotated. This only seems to be happening recently. 

Move tried to figure out a way to rotate them back, but can’t seem to find a way to do that. 

Any suggestions? 

My 18 year old daughter took her first puffs yesterday, this pic for illustration of my conundrum.

0DD4B21A-56CF-4A51-99AC-B4494822557D.thumb.jpeg.02c8e4f4b20e74379cc771b57d8dd844.jpeg

Do you Use Tapatalk for downloading pictures?

321ded78ea535f0ac670f302e14f0aa3.jpg

Download to my iPhone->Rotate->Download to forum

No problem

P.S. Your daughter is beautiful, congratulations. It is necessary to quickly remove the photo from my iPhone to avoid unnecessary questions from my wife

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

yeah, common problem. Just rotate them full 360 degrees on your iPhone or PC before you upload, and then they will remain in the orientation you want.

Thanks for the tip on TapaTalk. I was using Safari. I need another app on my phone like I need a hole in my head. But if it works for photos, that will be the ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always upload the photos to my desktop, open them from there and rotate 360 or to the correct orientation, then they’re good to go. Strange deal, but it works.