FOH Xmas & New Year Review Comp 2018 Partagas Maduro No.1

Let's see if I can get it right this time.With the wife still in London and no obligations, I decided to check out this stick I picked up last week at Gestos in Geneva. It has a lovely wrapper and good draw. Flavors cold are tasty, Swiss chocolate and pastry. Burn is good and there is the flavor of cappuccino with chocolate powder sprinkled on top. Not the way I like a cappuccino but very nice for a cigar on a chilly -3°C Christmas morning on the porch. Flavors seemed consistent from start to finish despite a 30 minute interruption for a video call from the family in Blighty. I may have to acquire a box of these. Happy Holidays!

IMG_5752.JPG

IMG_E5760.JPG

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Drguano said:

Let's see if I can get it right this time.With the wife still in London and no obligations, I decided to check out this stick I picked up last week at Gestos in Geneva. It has a lovely wrapper and good draw. Flavors cold are tasty, Swiss chocolate and pastry. Burn is good and there is the flavor of cappuccino with chocolate powder sprinkled on top. Not the way I like a cappuccino but very nice for a cigar on a chilly -3°C Christmas morning on the porch. Flavors seemed consistent from start to finish despite a 30 minute interruption for a video call from the family in Blighty. I may have to acquire a box of these. Happy Holidays!

IMG_5752.JPG

IMG_E5760.JPG

Love that shop. Started ordering my 1st CCs from there back in 1998 as an 18yr old. I showed so much promise!, and now I'm about as refined as pair of eddible knickers

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 99call said:

Love that shop. Started ordering my 1st CCs from there back in 1998 as an 18yr old. I showed so much promise!, and now I'm about as refined as pair of eddible knickers

Have you visited the shop?

2 minutes ago, Drguano said:

A few times. Last time they had the stair case being decorated. And my missus thought I was taking her somewhere to be 'clipped'. I think when I started out the shop may have been in a different location

5 minutes ago, Drguano said:

More of an apartment these days. Less than a shop