Friday Funny: creationism explanation for dinosaur mass extinction

The extreme university in my home town teaches students that dinosaur fossils are only 4-10,000 years old....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatnews/7412606/US-creationists-unswayed-by-evolution-exhibition.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I’ve been to the creationist’s museum in Kentucky. There was a model of the arc with a cut out to see what the arc looked like inside. They had pens for animals but what caught my eye were the plants growing in raised beds inside the arc. I guess they don’t care much about science to know plants can’t survive on light from a candle lantern. Perhaps it was their stash of shade grown tobacco. ?

11 minutes ago, Diabolicalpherpher said:

I’ve been to the creationist’s museum in Kentucky. There was a model of the arc with a cut out to see what the arc looked like inside. They had pens for animals but what caught my eye were the plants growing in raised beds inside the arc. I guess they don’t care much about science to know plants can’t survive on light from a candle lantern. Perhaps it was their stash of shade grown tobacco. ?

brilliant!

i love this - "I guess they don’t care much about science to know plants can’t survive on light from a candle lantern.".  that said, i have a feeling that the boat sailed on them caring about science a long time before they got to growing plants by candles.