Cohiba Lanceros MEL Jun 16 : 46 South Review Weekend

7 minutes ago, kaleehb said:

Great review and thanks for sharing! Too bad these are not commonly found in the 24:24, or at least not when my bank account allows for me to purchase?. Cheers!

They come up. The problem is that they are sold out in about 2.7 seconds.  Great review! Maybe one day I will be quick enough to score some of these here.

My only Lancero was also from the Christmas sampler.  It was AMO JUN 16.  Far and away the stud cigar of the sampler.  It outshined the Esplendido, Siglo VI, Sir Winnie, etc.  I agree with your review, but I got more of a tangy lemony flavor in the second third instead of black coffee.  Loved the transitions throughout each third.  I had no construction, burn issues until the very end.  I found it hard to pace myself and could never make it last for three hours.  But I am a believer, the hype for this cigar is real.

• Like 1

Nice review. The Christmas sampler Lancero remains one of the tastiest cigars I’ve ever had, loved the transitions and slow build up of flavors.

• JohnS changed the title to Cohiba Lanceros MEL Jun 16 : 46 South Review Weekend
3 hours ago, JohnS said:

The Lanceros from the Xmas Sampler was a little older than what we all expected...it was MEL Jun 16, in fact!

Cheers for updating the title with the correct details John.