Blind Tasting Cigar Number 2 Reveal

First Lady

I try not to get distracted by the shade only because we've seen enough photographic evidence here. Boxes with the same factory codes. Same month. Look like Schwarzenegger and DeVito did in Twins. The ring gauge took me by surprise. Like many others I thought this to be an Hermoso #4 or something smaller than a Robo. The logistics crew did these a favor by stripping them of their labels. They didn't deserve to be spoken of in the same breath as a RASS. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just realised I emailed Lisa on the wrong email address. My bad. Luckily I guessed the wrong cigar anyways haha

I’m 2 for 2 but there is definatly luck involved.  Mine had a loose draw so I had to slow smoke it. It was lighter than the Rass I have, but I usually buy  PSP.  Major box press to it so I knew it had to be in a dress box and not in a cab. I  whittled it down to three and took my best guess

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I’m pretty sure I’ve never had a RASS like that. Hey Rob, is this “blind taste test” just a way to get rid of some of Ken’s lousy stock?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I was way off, thought it was way to mild to be a rass. I sure enjoyed it, so i guess i was a winner!

25 minutes ago, sikfrayme said:

@First Lady can you double check if you received my email for cigar 2 your sheet shows that I did not submit.  Thank you!  

Finally, got one correct after all these years.

Shows I did not submit either, though I did and on time.  I guessed a R&J Short Churchill,but it would be nice to have it corrected for the stats.  :)

On 5/16/2018 at 3:16 AM, sikfrayme said:

@First Lady can you double check if you received my email for cigar 2 your sheet shows that I did not submit.  Thank you!  

Finally, got one correct after all these years.

On 5/16/2018 at 3:43 AM, CooGAR said:

Shows I did not submit either, though I did and on time.  I guessed a R&J Short Churchill,but it would be nice to have it corrected for the stats.  :)

What email did you guys use? I thought I did - but I realised I emailed Lisa at a different address.

@sikfrayme and @CooGAR I emailed list at her clubczar.com address. My fault. I didnt realose I had that other email in my cache!

• MoeFOH unpinned this topic