Review - Punch, Punch.

pandyboy

I love Coronas Gorda size cigars and this one is a belter.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great job dude, 

I've had a mixed bag with these over the years, they're good, but a very difficult profile to describe, seeming to be both powerful, but also muted in standout flavours

On 18/04/2018 at 9:39 PM, pandyboy said:

I love Coronas Gorda size cigars and this one is a belter.

Definitely give the JL1 a go. For me the 'most' underrated CC in the HSA standard line up. Cant understand why so many are obsessed with the JL2, when for what you lose in a few notches of power, you gain in creaminess and opulence. 

• Like 1

Great job dude, 
I've had a mixed bag with these over the years, they're good, but a very difficult profile to describe, seeming to be both powerful, but also muted in standout flavours
Definitely give the JL1 a go. For me the 'most' underrated CC in the HSA standard line up. Cant understand why so many are obsessed with the JL2, when for what you lose in a few notches of power, you gain in creaminess and opulence. 
Cool. Got some on order from COH at $160 for 25. Good value I think. Glad you liked the video.

3 hours ago, pandyboy said:

Cool. Got some on order from COH at $160 for 25. Good value I think. Glad you liked the video.

yep i've just smoked through i box of the very same, great quality, great choice. If you ever want to run any box splits let me know. 

Best Stefan

• Like 1

Nice review.
Thanks!