Sancho Panza Molinos ABC OCT 11:Ode to the 43 - 46

Comes on like a freight train of cream, wood, and leather. Completely overwhelms the palate. Hint of sweetness but leaves the mouth dry. Draw is spot on. Construction, spot on. This is an incredible first third. Don't want it to change.  Stay like this for whole cigar and it will be the best cigar of the year for me.
2/3
I don't know why I have and ash tray. 99% of the time the ash falls on my lap.
The power of the cream and leather have mellowed and there is a new flavor but it's hard to describe. Old musty tobacco . Not harsh or in your face, just adds class to this remarkable stick. I think I have a tear in my eye. 
The woodiness is picking up. So it that hint of sweetness that I can't quite pinpoint .The flavors don't stay on the palate too long. The cigar wants you too keep drawing from it but you have to slow down. If you over heat it, the flavors get muddled. Temperamental little sucker.
I'm actually talking to the cigar. I need help.
Final 1/3
Now we're getting down and dirty. Cream ... gone, wood almost gone. Leather and old musty tobacco take over. Kind of mongrel but there is still a sweetness. Smooth as a gravy sandwich. Class 
This cigar needs care to smoke. I could not have  scotch with this, it would overpower the flavors. Coffee, espresso, perfect for me.
I will admit I'm not a Sancho Panza guy, but this is the 5th cigar from this box that I acquired from our host a few years ago, and every one was like this.
Bravo.

IMG_0554.JPG

IMG_0555.JPG

IMG_0556.JPG

IMG_0557.JPG

IMG_0558.JPG

• Like 3