Ramon allones celestios finos: asia pacifo RE 2009: Ode to the 43-46 guage review week

Thanks to Steve@ozcuban for this cigar. Not sure of the box code so please post for me if you get a chance.

I have a box also. These are great cigars.

This one had a knot of tobacco at the band (no doubt it is hard to roll these figurados) so i had to lop a bit extra off. Draw was fine thereafter.

This one started medium bodied but built to medium full. Very savoury flavours.

1st- coffee, cream, smooth, wet tobacco flavour. Some dark chocolate also.

2nd- but of earth coming in, also some pepper in the nose. Much less spicy than previous examples but still there. Coffee remain core.

3rd- some earth and woody flavours. Coffee core remained. Generally got darker flavour profile. Still smooth though.

I paired this with a Vietnamese coffee (Vietnamese beans and made in a vietnamese drip style). Perfect match. Finished with a red wine (GSM blend) that did not pair as well.

Overall i would rate this a 91.

34d0d21210be70bfb4168465596c86e2.jpg597f263e9f1c223e3d181b0e7f5440de.jpg4fd2901ebf27a2dd3ef0ac501ecc7c12.jpgd22317cd26e9e1d4b9af74b385917d49.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I have not had the luxury of one of these though I've been hunting for singles and boxes for 2 years. Seems like a cracker!

Did your coffee have condensed milk? That's what I think of with Viet coffee...

Hi mate i did not have the coffee with condensed milk just normal milk. So yeah not as sweet as the traditional style.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk