Rafael gonzalaz petit corona: SOM MAR 16: ode to the 40 and 42 guage cigar review week

Smoked and wrote this on Tuesday. Thought I was being cool smoking an "under the radar" cigar so very surprised by all the reviews of this cigar.

1st third - sliced toast, toasted tobacco, coffee, slight vanillan oak after 5 minutes, raisin/sultana heading into 2nd third, my girlfriend had a puff she describes molasses

2nd- hits a flat spot about a third in, more earthy, coffee core, bit of coffee cream, sweeter flavours have backed off but still present.

3rd- picked up again. Still coffee core and toasty but the burnt sweet flavour is back

Overall- very complex cigar. It lacked a little bit of class. A wee bit grubby. Very good though and still young. I would rate an 89.a31a5989a6a3e56009933cc4c63c5f60.jpge4c8113a6b121b0861e86ba784c26a18.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

• Like 2

So true @dicko, all these Rafael Gonzalez reviews may lead to an unofficial FoH marca renaissance! :D

Ok, I admit it, I had to have a Rafael Gonzalez Perla myself after breakfast this morning! :lol:

Cheers and thanks for the review.

• Like 1

A wee bit grubby and lacking class is how my wife describes me!

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

• Like 2