Branding... cigar related, maybe!

Ray...have you ever thought about writing a book on the subject?

I can't think of anyone else who knows anywhere near as much about the ins and outs of the subject. By "knows" I mean actually designed, built, tested, chucked out, designed, built, tested, chucked out......as opposed to "Googled". 

....if you do write a book...can you include A LOT of pictures for nongs like me + a 1800 number for the guy to come and fix up my mess. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Ray...have you ever thought about writing a book on the subject?

I can't think of anyone else who knows as anywhere near as much about the ins and outs of the subject. By "knows" I mean actually designed, built, tested, chucked out, designed, built, tested, chucked out......as opposed to "Googled". 

....if you do write a book...can you include A LOT of pictures for nongs like me + a 1800 number for the guy to come and fix up my mess. :thumbsup:

You know mate, coming from you that is a real complement. I take it you mean humidors and not 'branding.' I am a 'black sheep' brander!

When it comes to branding, you are the master! I love all your stuff, well, with the exception of the 'communist manifesto tee-shirt...' -LOL

...Book! It is your sight mate! Books are for gurus, and I ain't no guru! "God, Guns and Gars, The Care and Nurturing of the Soul of Man... -LOL Naw, just another low budget, passionate smoker following his tastes and his love of the Cuban leaf. Since Tabacuba killed the Diplomatico, I had to come up with something to pour my heart into... Well, other than marriage, friendships, freedom, firearms and the hatred of Tabacuba and tyrannical government!!!

I have not decided if I want to put my entire video log on your site, or even on YouBoob for that matter, but what the hell, I love sharing my 'stuff' and if someone wants to 'knock it off' what the hell. As long as they spell PigFish correctly, I am a happy man! I have started to upload a bunch of my build vids on the Humidor Tutor forum. Mentoring, teaching others is half the fun for me.

On the plate, modular walk-in humidor controls. All component based. Plug in what you need. Humidifier, dehumidifier, AC, heater.... Looking into touch screen controls!!! I don't want to reinvent the wheel, just control it!!! -LOL Should be fun. Never enough time in the day...

Love you mate. Happy B-day by the way! -Ray

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PigFish said:

I have started to upload a bunch of my build vids on the Humidor Tutor forum.

I thought you might like to know that I have watched them all so far and I'm waiting for the remainder of the series to be posted (should you choose to do so).  I have read a lot of what you have posted on here along with the original "affordable humidor project", and the video series showing you assemble your kit has been the "easiest to digest" so far.  I have always intended on trying to put one of these together once I move and finally have space to fit one, and your videos have been useful in seeing the amount of effort involved with the project, along with finally allowing some of the concepts you preach here to click.

• Like 1