So now I'm in Guam....

I'm glad you found Mac and Marti's - I had a couple of good nights there.  The Churrasco Brazilian Steakhouse next door is pretty good.  There is another restaurant called Rotten Apple that I really enjoyed that has some really weird beer cocktails, although it is a little more pricey and a bit further out from the main strip.

And last but not least, if you haven't already - DO THE SLINGSHOT!  You'll need a partner, but it is great fun and definitely worth it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrGlass said:

I'm glad you found Mac and Marti's - I had a couple of good nights there.  The Churrasco Brazilian Steakhouse next door is pretty good.  There is another restaurant called Rotten Apple that I really enjoyed that has some really weird beer cocktails, although it is a little more pricey and a bit further out from the main strip.

And last but not least, if you haven't already - DO THE SLINGSHOT!  You'll need a partner, but it is great fun and definitely worth it.

I'm hoping to check out that Steakhouse, good to know it's decent!  I'll look for the Rotten Apple LOL

We saw the Slingshot haha.....not for me, man. Heights and me don't usually agree :surprised:

20 hours ago, PigFish said:

There you go, you military guys risking the lives on Guam again!!!

I know, I saw it on TV... -LOL

-the Pig

The only thing scarier than Hank is the constituent base who continues to re-elect him term after term.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 19 February 2017 at 11:12 PM, El Presidente said:

...your about 6 foot 4 so that could be a problem :D

LOL just saw this now - you nailed my height bang on too, that's kinda creepy there, Rob :thinking::lol:

and yeah, you're telling me!  now you know why I joined the navy instead becoming a pilot like my old man LOL