Cancun Duty Free

Well if it's anything like Cabo duty free, then you're not going to find anything great. Prices in Mexico for cigars is insane. I believe a 3 pack of CoRo was around $80 or so in the airport. I'd try to find some Havana Club rum though. Unfortunately when I was in Cabo they were all sold out. 

1 hour ago, BrightonCorgi said:

It's awful, don't expect to buy anything great for any special price...

I don't care so much about the cost as much as just finding duty free exclusive stuff. But it's sounding like those types of things are not going to be there either.

2 hours ago, stinkhead said:

I don't care so much about the cost as much as just finding duty free exclusive stuff. But it's sounding like those types of things are not going to be there either.

I doubt you'll find anything exclusive at that airport even beyond cigars...  Even Duty Free's that are known to be good humidors I haven't been "wow'd" the last year.  Dubai had some interesting stuff, especially the Middle Eastern regionals that were well priced...  Should've bought some.

Cigars are not cheap in Cancun duty free, at hotels CC prices are crazy! Couple of years ago I bought a bottle of Highland Park Einar for around $55, last year - Dalmore Valour for about the same price. They were both on sale. Regular hard liquor prices are way more than in California retail stores. More on the duty free topic: